Marian Catholic Family Forum
Marian Catholic Family Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catholicism
 Pro-Life
 Another murder
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Antonio A
Maryhead

826 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  4:26:29 PM  Show Profile Send Antonio A a Private Message
Dear friends,

Do you remember weeks or months ago when a famous abortion Dr. was murdered in his church? The media went ballistic about his death and practically blamed the entire Pro-Life Movement for his death.

Well, now one of ours has been murdered and do you see the same media jumping up and down as we saw them months ago? Gee, just a question!

Antonio A. Obregón

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

DeniseLawson

USA
810 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  11:24:29 AM  Show Profile Send DeniseLawson a Private Message
Interesting double standard, eh? Perhaps this is because the pro-"choice" crowd has no problem with murder unless it runs the chance of stopping them in their blood lust? I dunno...just a thought.

Speaking of the "choice" crowd...did you see the video of your beloved archbishop admitting that abortion was "not his issue" but his issue was illegal immigration? If not, I'll try to find it for you.

------------------------
Jesus meek and humble of heart, make my heart like yours.
Go to Top of Page

Antonio A
Maryhead

826 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  12:43:18 AM  Show Profile Send Antonio A a Private Message
Hi DeniseLawson,

"Interesting double standard, eh? Perhaps this is because the pro-"choice" crowd has no problem with murder unless it runs the chance of stopping them in their blood lust? I dunno...just a thought."

The hypocrisy runs deep on this issue. The media is obviously pro-choice and they can't hide their "real" feelings.

Speaking of the "choice" crowd...did you see the video of your beloved archbishop admitting that abortion was "not his issue" but his issue was illegal immigration? If not, I'll try to find it for you.

No, I did not see the bishop's video but it is surprising that he has become a one-issue bishop when he calls pro-lifers one issue people as if defending the most defenseless were a crime.

Just two more years, He has to resign in 2011!

Antonio A. Obregón

Edited by - Antonio A on Nov 08 2009 12:09:58 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Marian Catholic Family Forum © 2000-2008 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2