Marian Catholic Family Forum
Marian Catholic Family Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catholicism
 Catholic Prayer
 Great Prayers
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

kitty
Formation

3 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2009 :  8:41:15 PM  Show Profile Send kitty a Private Message
Novena Prayer To The Holy Spirit
You who solve all problems in that I may obtain my goals. You give me a divine gift to forgive and forget all evils against me in all instances in my life. I want in this short prayer to thank you for all things and to confirm once again that I never want to be separated from you in the Eternal Glory. Amen.

Say this prayer 3 days and the favour will be granted even if it seems difficult. The prayer must be published after the favour is granted. If you will e-mail

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity, Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me here you are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand your power.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say three times).
Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands (say three times). Amen.

Say this prayer for three consecutive days and then you must publish and it will be granted to you.

3 day miracle prayer

Hail Mary. Mother of the Son of God. I pray to you for help in my hour of need. Holy mother, help me deliver my request to the lord Jesus Christ ______ and send the holy spirit to help me make this wish a miracle. Forgive my sins and allow me to walk proudly as God's servant. I accept Jesus Christ as my savior and teacher to guide me towards the righteous way of life. Thank you Lord, praise the lord God. AMEN!!

Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Marian Catholic Family Forum © 2000-2008 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2