Marian Catholic Family Forum
Marian Catholic Family Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catholicism
 Catholic Life & Culture
 boycott stores which refuse
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

GScheid
Mary's Servant

USA
407 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2009 :  11:50:26 AM  Show Profile Send GScheid a Private Message
Thank you for participating in the poll.
Would you be willing to boycott stores which refuse to allow the word "Christmas" to be displayed?

Christians celebrate Christmas as the birthday of Christ. Yet there are those companies which feel that a public recognition of the birthday of Christ is not appropriate. Why? Because a few people may be offended!
YES, I would be willing to boycott stores. 122,510
NO, I would not be willing to boycott stores. 1,348

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

GScheid
Mary's Servant

USA
407 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2009 :  2:22:17 PM  Show Profile Send GScheid a Private Message
Toys R Us puts out 80 pages of toys to get our kids mind going but not a single mention about Christmas
Go to Top of Page

Antonio A
Maryhead

826 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  12:45:58 AM  Show Profile Send Antonio A a Private Message
GScheid,

"Thank you for participating in the poll.
Would you be willing to boycott stores which refuse to allow the word "Christmas" to be displayed?"

I got ahead of you, I've been doing it for years! I used to do the same thing regarding Chinese items because of slave labor, but that was at the time when not everything was made in China.

Antonio A. Obregón
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Marian Catholic Family Forum © 2000-2008 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2