Marian Catholic Family Forum
Marian Catholic Family Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Catholicism
 Catholic Homesteading / Living Simply
 How do you update iPhone games through iTunes?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Piome
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  4:41:56 PM  Show Profile Send Piome a Private Message
When i click "My computer" only apple iphone pictures show up and not the hardrive itself. I have the latest itunes and updates for my phone, but it's not recognizing the hardrive. What can i do to make my computer recognize the iphone 3g hardrive? I know you can because i did it on my other computer simply by plugging it in, but this one doesn't work.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://gp-lomb.com/connors_forum2/viewtopic.php?p=45206#45206]unlock iphone[/url]

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

DeniseLawson

USA
810 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2010 :  11:07:42 PM  Show Profile Send DeniseLawson a Private Message
I'm not sure where you are at, but if you are in the US, you can contact apple support - set up an appointment with them to call you and they will help you get the issue resolved. I have used this option before, and it works very well. They are very prompt about calling at the scheduled time, and if for some reason they don't get you the first time they call, they will try up to four times to reach you before giving up.

------------------------
Jesus meek and humble of heart, make my heart like yours.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Marian Catholic Family Forum © 2000-2008 ForumCo.com - The Forum Company Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2